One of the greatest breakthroughs in the facial fitness industry.
Our non-surgical face lift treatment with ultrasound & micro-current is a revolutionary cosmetic facial technique that has been hailed as one of the most exciting developments in skin care technology in the last decade. Facial muscles are toned and strengthened, wrinkles and creases are reversed, the skin appears tighter, firmer, more vibrant and smoother; all while you experience a deep relaxation; without surgery or healing time away from work; at one-tenth of the price. The non-invasive procedure uses the application of gentle electric stimulation that mirrors the body’s own natural electrical impulses.
- Reconstructs/re-educates the muscle tissue stretching or tightening as necessary. E.g. stretch out cramped and shortened muscles around the eyes, mouth and forehead – thereby reducing fine lines and wrinkles. Or strengthen and tone loose and slack muscles around the cheek, jaw line, bottom, thighs and breasts – giving a firmer appearance for the face and body
- Speeds up the rate at which the body produces its own muscle protein – to reduce the aging effects on the muscle tissue
- Stimulate and speed up the rate at which the body produces its own connective tissue fibers (collagen and elastin) – increasing the supportive framework of the dermis
- Micro-current has a regenerative effect, increasing the local metabolism of the skin and muscle tissues – resulting in a corrective and preventative anti-aging treatment.
- Encourages lymph draining (clearing toxins from the tissue) and stimulates cellular renewal necessary for skin repair
- Ensures a more youthful ‘glow’ to the face
- Treatments are 60 mins per session with a minimum of 2 to 3 sessions recommended per week until the full course is completed (12 sessions). Thereafter 1 to 2 sessions recommended per month to maintain long-lasting, firming results.
- No anesthesia or recovery time needed.
- All treatments are conducted along with the Mélan Skincare range – made from 100% essential oils and natural ingredients – providing dramatic results.
- Hermalene Louw is an internationally qualified micro-current therapist with 15+ years’ experience. Today we have hundreds of satisfied customers enjoying the long-lasting results of micro-current.
- 1 x Session (60 mins) : R520
- 3 x Spa Sessions (for extra firming & revitalising of the skin) : R1,400
- 12 x Sessions (full course) : R5,000
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How will micro-current help me?
A: As we get older our blood circulation slows down resulting in a lack of nutrients and stimulation to the muscle. The muscle begins to weaken and gravity will encourage it to drop. Micro-current will speed up your skin’s circulation and not only feed and stimulate the muscle but shorten it, back to its original tone. Micro-current is also very effective for toning breast, buttocks, thighs, arms and stomach. This technique has been used in the medical profession for over 20 years, it is painless and totally safe – in fact, it is good for you. Clinical studies have shown that after twenty days of treatment collagen production increases by 14%, elastin increases by 48%, and blood circulation increases by 38%.
Q: How long do the electrotherapy sessions last?
A: About an hour and your beauty therapist will be able to tell you how many sessions are required to get you back into shape. Because only a micro-current is used, the treatment is painless and totally safe.
Q: Are there any other benefits?
A: Our lymphatic drainage stimulates circulation in the lower layers of connective tissue providing increased nourishment to the epidermis. It detoxifies by activating the lymphatic system, ridding the tissue of toxic waste so reducing puffiness and fluid retention. Micro-current will leave a clearer, fresher, smoother texture to the skin. Clinical studies have shown that after twenty days of treatment collagen production increases by 14%, elastin increases by 48%, and blood circulation increases by 38%. Scientists have also found that micro-current facelift treatments trigger the body’s production of amino acids and ATP. Both of these accelerate cell repair and promote healthier cell production.
Q: How long will the result last?
A: After a complete course a maintenance treatment every 4-6 weeks is recommended to retain the results.
Q: Is the treatment for me?
A: The best candidate for a micro-current face-lift is anyone who wishes to maintain or gain a youthful appearance. Younger clients can prevent some of the aesthetic effects of aging while older clients will see a visible result after just one treatment. Do note: if you have any of the following/other special medical conditions – pregnant, breastfeeding, pacemaker, epilepsy, face implants, thrombophlebitis, etc. – please get in touch with us beforehand for a friendly and professional consultation.