Non-surgical bio-lift facial unit with micro-current
The perfect addition to your salon or beauty studio with great earning potential and a fast return on investment. Comprehensive training offered by Hermalene Louw (founder of Mélan Skincare), an internationally qualified micro-current therapist with more than 15 years of experience.
Micro-current is the most effective, non-surgical method to remove fine lines and wrinkles. The non-invasive procedure uses the application of gentle electric stimulation that mirrors the body’s own natural electrical impulses. This proven method dramatically increases blood flow, tightens the skin and noticeably reduces signs of aging without the need for invasive techniques.
Gentle, cotton-tipped prongs are gradually applied to different parts of the face and neck while a mild
current stimulates the skin and muscles.
• Tones and strengthens the muscles of the face
• Increases blood flow
• Encourages lymph draining (clearing toxins from tissue)
• Stimulates cellular renewal necessary for skin repair
• Ensures a more youthful ‘glow’ to the face
• Promotes the production of both collagen and elastin—helping the face to retain its shape
• Requires no anesthesia and no recovery time
• Fully mobile unit
The unit includes a high frequency ultrasonic wave vibration that accelerates blood circulation and stimulates the metabolism of the body.
• AC 110V / 220V 50-60Hz
• Dimension: 56.5* 35*17cm
• 60 minutes per session
• Once-off express treatment or full course of 12 session
- R14 500 (incl. VAT) | Unit only*
• Includes training manual and comprehensive hands-on training by Hermalene Louw, an internationally qualified micro-current therapist with more than 15 years experience in micro-current treatments.
- R17 500 (incl. VAT) | Unit + Full Mélan Skincare Salon Range*
• Includes 7 salon products: Revitalising Mist (250ml), Hydra Cleanser (500ml), Hydra Day Créme (250ml), Balancing Treatment Gel (250ml), Face Massage Créme (250ml), Collagen Booster Créme (125ml) and Enzyme Exfoliator (250ml).
*Does not include travel & accommodation costs for training outside of Cape Town (Western Cape).
071 340 4460/082 820 3882