Beauty Therapist | 2 May ’19
Mélan’s Skin & Beauty Studio in Durbanville (Cape Town) is looking for an energetic and trustworthy beauty therapist to join its team on a one-year contract – starting 2 May 2019.
General job description:
- You will be responsible for delivering professional beauty treatments to clients, promoting sales of skincare products and attracting new and repeat clients.
- Provide a friendly, efficient and courteous service to all guests at all times and provide a high standard of customer care
- Perform various beauty treatments including manicures, pedicures, massages, facials, acrylic & gel nails, lashes, waxing, foot-spa, etc.
- Micro-current ultra-sound treatments (comprehensive training will be provided by a certified micro-current specialist)
- Book appointments, process payments
- Keeping treatments rooms clean, tidy and professional at all times
- Promote and make sales of skincare and other related products
- Stock takes
- CIDESCO/SAAHSP/ITEC/CIBTAC qualification
- 2 years’ industry experience
- Excellent people skills, must be professional, presentable, friendly, customer-service orientated and punctual
- Self-starter and excellent time management skills
Market-related basic salary & commission on treatments and sales offered. Hours: Monday to Friday 09h00-17h00; Saturdays 09h00-13h00. Starting date: 2 May 2019. Email CV (max four pages) with three contactable references to email@example.com
Deadline for applications: Friday, 26 April 2019. If you do not receive feedback within two weeks after the deadline date, please consider your application unsuccessful.