What’s the #1 tip to good skin? Easy. Drink enough water.
The skin is the body’s biggest organ. Staying properly hydrated is not only important for your digestion and circulation – it’s also vital to your skin’s health and beauty.
Here are some of the many ways drinking at least 8 glasses of water per day will drastically improve your skin:
- It reduces wrinkles by improving elasticity
- It improves your skin’s complexion and accelerates healing by flushing out toxins
- It reduces puffiness by ensuring you’re hydrated
- It slows aging by keeping your skin plump
- It reduces enlarged pores by balancing the water and oil ratio on your skin
- It maintains your skin’s pH balance to keep it blemish-free and glowing
So pour a glass on us and help your skin smile 🙂
The Mélan Skincare Team